AAU 5th Grade Girls Basketball National Championship Presented by: AAU and Rocky Top Sports World 5TH GRADE DI/DII/DIII AAU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP HOSTED BY: ROCKY TOP SPORTS WORLD ROCKY TOP SPORTS WORLD - GATLINBURG,
AAU 5th Grade Girls Basketball National Championship
Presented by: AAU and Rocky Top Sports World
5TH GRADE DI/DII/DIII AAU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
HOSTED BY: ROCKY TOP SPORTS WORLD
ROCKY TOP SPORTS WORLD – GATLINBURG, TN
Early Registration & Practice Time: JULY 9, 2019 | Opening Ceremonies & Competition: JULY 10 – JULY 14, 2019
Entry Deadline: June 24, 2019
Age Determination & Eligibility:
An athlete must be in the 5th grade as of October 1, 2018 and can be no older than 12 on or before August 31, 2019. For an athlete that is in the 6th grade as of October 1, 2018 wanting to play down, they can be no older than 11 on or before August 31, 2019.
Team/Athlete Documentation Requirements:
Each team MUST have “ELIGIBILITY MATERIALS” for review:
1. Copy of each athlete’s Proof of Grade.
2. Copy of each athlete’s Proof of Age.
$700.00 – All entry fee payments will be made online. Registration, payment, and roster must
all be completed on Tournament Connect.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! – REGISTER AND PAY BEFORE APRIL 1, 2019 FOR JUST $550.00
REGISTER AND PAY BEFORE MAY 1, 2019 FOR JUST $600.00.
TUESDAY, JULY 9th – 2PM-8PM EST
• Registration open, advanced ticket sales open, vendors available, information of area attractions open
• Open 3-point contest – come when ready to shoot
• Practice time available (email Andrew at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve)
Opening Ceremonies & Competition:
WEDNESDAY, JULY 10TH
• Open registration – 8am – throughout day (or until majority of teams completed)
• Coaches meeting – 8:30am (Team/State wrist band and pin exchange – www.wrist-band.com and www.dragonairepins.com)
• Opening ceremonies – 9:30am – 11:30am (www.aaubannerstore.com)
• Competition begins – 2pm
(Teams registering on this day must do so a minimum of 2 hours before their first game)
TEAMS ARE REQUIRED TO STAY BOOK THROUGH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
$12.00 Adults/$10.00 Youth (ages 6-14), 5 and under free. A length of event pass will also be available for $40.00 per adult, $30.00 per youth (ages 6-14). Prices subject to change.
Contact Andrew Capps at 865-494-1841 or email@example.com
july 9 (Tuesday) - 14 (Sunday)
Rocky Top Sports World
1870 Sports World Blvd Gatlinburg, TN 37738