Tennessee Miracle Fall Classic
Presented by: Brenda Huff
- For all tournaments you are guaranteed 3+ games and in most tournaments all teams advance to bracket play so you get more games than the guaranteed amount.
- We have some of the most competitive teams in the Nation participate so we also offer division 2 for the teams not ready for the same caliber of play
- In most tournaments after pool play teams are divided into Gold & Silver brackets (A & B) – format will be determined closer to each tournament
- Discounts are offered for multiple teams & participating in multiple events
- All book and clock keepers are furnished – Balls are supplied by the teams
- Gatorade is supplied for all teams and coaches
- Regulation style basketball –NO running clocks with the exception of the mercy rule
- Deadline for entering all tournaments will be minimum 2 weeks prior to tournament date – please enter early don’t wait until the last minute, they sell out early
- Rules and schedules will be posted on website only for each tournament-Please check day prior to tournament for schedule changes
- Our fees might be a little higher than some other tournaments because we offer a professionally ran tournament with NO running clocks, state of the art facilities all on the same campus within walking distance, we furnish book & clock personnel, referees from several states, gatorade for all players & coaches,and in most tournaments you get more than the guaranteed amount of games, and we promote and encourage a clean and healthy playing environment for ALL teams!!! Come see for yourself !!