16junAll Day17Wilhoit Summer Specialists Camp
Summer Specialists Camp Presented by: Wilhoit Kicking Academy Ages: 10-18 This camp will give you the necessary tools to be a successful high school kicker in a great venue with 3 turf
Summer Specialists Camp
Presented by: Wilhoit Kicking Academy
This camp will give you the necessary tools to be a successful high school kicker in a great venue with 3 turf fields and plenty of room for social distancing.
Most high school coaches will admit that they know very little about the technique of kicking and punting. High School kicking specialists get placed on a field during practice and are asked to kick on their own. Lots of times they don’t know what to practice, how many balls to kick, or what to correct when they are unsuccessful.
The Summer Specialists Camp, hosted in Knoxville, TN, is a perfect way for kickers and punters to gain kicking technique and strategy for their upcoming high school season.
During this camp you will learn…
- How to kick the ball higher and farther on kickoffs
- How to become more accurate on field goals
- How to become a better and more consistent punter
- Strategies for onside kicks, directional kicks, and sky kicks
- How to do a rugby punt & the popular “Aussie Punt”
- How many kicks and punts to do during practice and before games
- How to prepare yourself mentally for kicking in front of thousands of people
june 16 (Thursday) - 17 (Friday)
Rocky Top Sports World
1870 Sports World Blvd Gatlinburg, TN 37738