Take Your Game to the Next Level at the Nike Pre-Draft Basketball Camp in Gatlinburg
Does your son or daughter dream of playing in the NBA or the WNBA? The Nike Pre-Draft Camp is an incredible opportunity to help your kids on their path to basketball greatness! Coming to Rocky Top Sports World at the end of September, this one day intensive course was designed by Nike to help aspiring young athletes reach their full potential on the court. Read on to learn everything you need to know about this exciting basketball event in Gatlinburg.
What is Nike Pre-Draft Basketball Camp?
Nike Pre-Draft Camp provides a day of professional quality coaching and training for basketball players in middle school and high school. PDC teaches the same techniques and concepts used at the exclusive Nike Skills Academies hosted by NBA greats like LeBron James, Paul Pierce, and Kobe Bryant. Unlike the Nike Skills Academies, however, Pre-Draft Camp is open to the general public, not just elite high schools and colleges.
At Nike Pre-Draft Camp, young players will take advantage of:
- Practice techniques that cultivate superior performance.
- Proven strategies used by NBA and college teams.
- Mental preparedness and confidence training.
- Individualized feedback and instruction from Nike coaches.
When is the Nike Pre-Draft Camp coming to Gatlinburg?
Nike Pre-Draft Camp will be held at Rocky Top Sports World on Saturday, September 27. The course will run from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m., with sign-ups beginning at 7:00 a.m.
Who can attend the Nike Pre-Draft Camp?
Nike Pre-Draft Camp is open to young men and women in grades 6 through 12. This basketball event in Gatlinburg is designed for committed young players who are ready to take their game to the next level.
How much does it cost to attend the Nike Pre-Draft Camp?
Registration is $99 per participant. Campers will receive a complimentary lunch and a Nike Camp T-shirt.
Does Nike Pre-Draft Camp provide resources for coaches and parents?
Yes! Nike will provide a special Coaches Clinic to all coaches a day before the camp. There will also be a Parent’s Class on the 27th from 2 p.m. – 2: 30 p.m. In this class, parents and guardians will get an insider’s look at elite youth basketball and the AAU system. This presentation will debunk myths and answer the most pressing questions parents have.
What else is going on at Rocky Top Sports World this fall?
Since our ribbon cutting early this month, the schedule at our Gatlinburg sports complex has been filling up fast! Here is a quick look at some of the great things going on at Rocky Top Sports World this autumn:
- September 12 – 13: Rocky Top Classic Volleyball Tournament
- September 19 – 21: Tennessee Miracle Fall Classic Basketball
- October 17- 19: Smoky Mountain Mayhem Lacrosse Tournament
- October 24 – 26: Unique Skills Sports Basketball Tournament
- November 8: Rumble at “Da” Rock Basketball Play Date
- November 15 – 16: Gatlinburg College Showcase Kickoff
- November 22: Great Escape Young Adult & Seniors Volleyball Tournament
Visit our Gatlinburg Tournaments & Camps page to learn more about these upcoming events!